Kalahari Skincare is a phyto-ceutical product range, developed after years of dedicated research by a team of botanical experts and cosmetic scientists. The phyto-effective formulations contain superior grade African botanical oils and extracts that are compounded together with scientifically proven ingredients. Kalahari Skincare provides visible results and treatment solutions suitable for all skin conditions.
Carina Franck, Founder and Director of Kalahari Lifestyle International grew up on a farm in Africa in tandem with nature, spending her days exploring the mysteries of her desert playground led to her discovering many of the ancient secrets to natural health and wellbeing that have been hidden in the desert for generations. She developed a deep connection with the local Khoi San families who taught her that ‘if we all share, we will always have enough’. These childhood experiences birthed a deep passion in Carina to share the goodness of nature’s provision with the world.
Carina recognised that the expectation of the modern eco-smart client was changing. This inspired her to create a range of world-class skin and body products that would capture not only the earthy goodness of nature, but the unique, sensory experience of Africa.
The Kalahari Lifestyle experience is an intimate journey, bringing the ancient secrets of Africa to the client through touch, sound, smell and visual interaction. Each treatment has been uniquely customized to satisfy the needs of the individual and create the ultimate treatment experience that restore and nourish your skin.
“The earth and its magnificent nature are a gift from God – I have dedicated my life to discovering how we can use it to our advantage, without harming it in any way.”
Kalahari Lifestyle insists on using only naturally harvested botanical ingredients and reputable Phytotrade organisations and certified sustainable resources. Our stringent eco-awareness protocols ensure the safety of the vulnerable African ecosystems. Kalahari Lifestyle is an original brand that combines innovative phyto compounding with phyto cosmetology for an authentic African botanical experience.
Kalahari is pro-actively involved with various social upliftment projects such as food support, education, humanitarian partnerships and community projects. By purchasing a product, you naturally become a Kalahari Humanitarian Partner, making giving back effortless. So in addition to taking great care of yourself you contribute effortlessly to:
- Kalahari Food Programme: Provides good nutrition and support to children and their families
- Medical Outreach programme: Ensures that various communities throughout South Africa receive free medical care.
- Bead Project: When you purchase a handmade beaded bracelet, participating families are supported.
- Micro Business Development: Supports people by teaching business skills and self-development.
- NOT tested on animals
- Most of the products contain more than 65% Natural oil & extracts
- Most of the packaging is recyclable and reusable
- Does not contain Parabens, Sulphates, MIT’s, artificial colours, Derivatives, Isopropylene Glycol, Formaldeyde or crude mineral oil
- Conform to EU and FDA ingredient standards.
- Uses only naturally harvested botanical ingredients, reputable Phytotrade organisations and certified sustainable resources. Stringent eco-awareness protocols ensure the safety of the vulnerable African ecosystems.