” Effective and Natural Beauty is the expression of organicspa. Made for those who seek the ultimate sophistication in organic skincare ”
Who is Organicspa?
Organicspa introduces a luxurious, certified organic and vegan
product range, formulated exclusively for the professional salon.
organicspa was established in Byron Bay in 2007, crafted by a chemist and an entrepreneur with a vision, committed to demystifying the misconception that natural products could not be luxurious or effective. Organicspa is Certified by ACO (Australian Certified Organic), COSMOS (Cosmetic Organic Standard) and Vegan assessed by the UK Vegan Society.
After 30 years of devoted research, armed with a wealth of knowledge and inspired by the pristine surrounds of the Northern Rivers. It was time to provide a better alternative, a professional premium skincare range that was both organic and results driven. Repairing, balancing and nourishing the skin without unnecessary and damaging ingredients. This became a range uniquely Certified Organic, safe and sustainable while focused on efficacy and luxury, OrganicSpa.
Every organicspa product is built with a purpose, just like in nature. Each ingredient is consciously blended to achieve results on the skin, while ensuring each product meets strict certification standards.
The organicspa range is made using the finest quality Certified Organic ingredients, thoughtfully blended with natural actives to deliver optimum results, just as nature intended. All organicspa products are Certified Organic. Organicspa is your guarantee of purity
Each product has been endorsed to have a minimum of 70% organic ingredients.
All other ingredients are 100% naturally-derived.
Organic and sustainability go hand in hand. Organic skincare is not just about reducing the chemicals, pesticides, and harmful ingredients we put onto (into) our bodies. Now more than ever, it’s also about looking after our environment, the world we live in and its social structures.
As such, at organicspa, we have always been socially, sustainably and environmentally focused. Organicspa is an effective and safe skincare range that is crafted in such a way that looks after its soil, waterways, farmers and makers. This is our commitment to our planet and you.
We believe, that through our own standards, the rigorous certification process of our manufacturing plant, all ingredients and approved formulas, together with random audits from the independent government approved certifiers, we offer a true Certified Organic product unlike many offered in the current market.
We proudly exceed the current world certification standards knowing that what we leave out is just as significant as what we put in.
We have been recognised as members and award winners of the NSW Sustainability Program
You can trust that organicspa is a sincerely organic range and blended without;
- Mineral Oils
- Synthetic Parabens
- SLES or SLS
- Propylene Glycol
- Polycyclic Musks
- Synthetic Dye
- Chemical Synthesised
- Artificial Colours
- Paraffin Wax
- Synthetic Retinol
Ensuring our footsteps are fleeting and our impact is good. Here are some of the ways we achieve this;
- Certified Organic and responsibly sourced ingredients ; We carefully obtain our ingredients from sustainable sources and encourage more organic farming practices.
- Championing local and Fair Trade ;We support local suppliers and farms wherever possible. This means we are contributing to our local economy and reducing our transport emissions. When we do look further afield, we strive to partner with those committed to Fair Trade.
- We formulate and manufacture without harm ; We are proudly accredited by Choose Cruelty Free, The UK Vegan Society and make a stand against Animal Testing of any kind.
- We manufacture via the sun; Our dedication to sustainable production practices means both our factories and machines are almost entirely run on solar power. So we give thanks to Mother Earth for the Northern River’s sunshine!
- Responsibly sourced packaging; Our skincare tubes contain an enzyme that helps them biodegrade, irrespective of where they are disposed of. This means they break down, even when tossed into landfill.
- We actively seek ways to support the health of our oceans. Naturally, no nasties not only means best for you and your skin but also our sea life and its ecosystems.
Our products are not tested on Animals, nor do they include any Animal by-products.
We do not hide behind ambiguous labeling or trade secrets, organicspa is your genuine genuine guarantee of purity